Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sea Hum!!!

Here's a Hokkien song about sea hums (sea cockles) that is based on actual fact. I know it's the truth 'cos I heard it in a Singaporean Ah Beng movie.







"Lang Jia Hum" (Sung to the tune of the kiddie mandarin song "San Zhi Lao Hu")



Lang jia hum ah, lang jia hum ah;

Lang pang sai, lang pang sai;

Hum jia sai ah, hum jia sai ah;

Lang jia hum, lang jia hum


English translation:

Humans eat cockles, humans eat cockles;

Humans crap, humans crap;

Cockles eat crap, cockles eat crap;

Humans eat cockles, humans eat cockles







Char koay teow lovers beware bwahahaahahahaaa!!

2 comments:

Hueychi said...

oh my gosh... hahaha! I know I read this post really really late, but, walaueh.... hahaha! I really really like it man!!! =)

hainamkopi said...

It's the theme song of my life :p