Friday, October 19, 2007

YES!!!!

I'm back!!!! I survived 9 weeks without the internet!!! Yaba-daba-doo!!! :)

Anyway as promised in my last post, I'll put up some pics from time to time for fun, they really do speak a thousand words, maybe even more... and here are a few select ones from an era when Erwin was less than 4ft tall and had flat hair :)














Getting stoned on durian...patriotiknya....


















My fav birthday cake!! Ever!! Back in kindy, TMNT were kinda like the equivalent of ipods I guess... if you didn't like 'em, you were uncool! And boy oh boy did the cake taste good, especially the green and red goo on top... go Leonardo!!!














My first ever Christmas play, I'm the shepherd in blue on the right, and the dude wearing the headgear thingamabob is my best friend, Jermain. Note the object in my right hand, it's not a chocolate bar, it's a piece of parquet... I think you can probably see where this is going....



ERWIN YOU RETARD!!!
Glad I got over my wood fetish :p